- All Signups begin on October 7.
- Last day to sign up for deliveries is November 1.
- Last day to sign up for pickups is November 8.
- Pickup times are Saturday, November 23, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (wait time is shorter after 1 p.m.)
- Delivery is Sunday, November 24, noon – 3 p.m.
- If you are disabled, lack transportation, or are otherwise unable to pick up your meal, delivery is available on Sunday, November 24th.
- What you will receive: a frozen turkey based on the size of your family, stuffing, canned vegetables, potatoes, gravy, and a boxed dessert.
When picking up, please note that W. King St. will be closed from Newberry St. to Pershing Ave. Parking will be available at the Logos Academy parking lot, which can be accessed from the W. Princess St. entrance. Handicap parking will be available on the north side of the Logos Academy parking lot (handicap plate or placard will be required). Additional parking will also be available at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum parking lot located on W. Princess St. Clients arriving prior to the doors opening will be directed to form lines in front of the garage building, which is adjacent to 255 W. King St., where the food distribution will take place. Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 a.m.