Important deadline information:
Sign up starts Monday, October 10 and ends Friday, November 4.
- LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR DELIVERY IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28.
Social workers may register a client who does not have internet access.
Here is a list of our referring partner agencies.
To be added to this list, please email [email protected]
- Bell Bridge Housing
- Bell Socialization Service
- Catholic Charities Intensive Family Services
- Catholic Harvest Food Pantry
- Children's Aid Society-The Lehman Center
- Chrystal's Place-NENA
- Cloverfield Kingston House
- Community Progress Council-Early Head Start
- Community Progress Council-Foster Grandparent
- Community Progress Council-Head Start
- Community Progress Council-Self Sufficiency
- Community Progress Council-WIC
- Crispus Attucks
- Family First Health
- Foundations Pregnancy Support Services
- Harvest of Blessings
- Ingerman Management/Carriage Works
- McKinley School
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Pressley Ridge
- Salvation Army
- Service Access & Management
- St. David's EC Church
- The Well
- York/Adams Drug & Alcohol
- York County Area on Aging
- York County Assistance Office
- York Housing Authority
- Yorktowne House
- York County Veterans Affairs
Our service area is York City and surrounding towns. We do not serve Hanover, Thomasville, Spring Grove, East Berlin, Abbottstown, New Oxford, Dillsburg, Wellsville, Etters, Lewisberry, York Haven. Clients who live in these towns are encouraged to contact New Hope Ministries.